Node Update/Upgrade

Hello Group,

While I am thinking about updating my node software, I am also thinking of upgrading my hardware. With the new Raspberry Pi4 that has 4 gigs of ram, I am wondering  . . . Without a whole lot of trouble, can it be set up to copy the whole IRLP program (and OS) to ram on start up and then just copy the files that have been changed back to the SD card before shut down? Probably a good idea to copy the log files to the SD card on a regular basis while it running just to keep from losing them. There may be some other files that need saved as well, but not sure which ones they would be. Just trying to move operations away from running on the SD card so much.