Re: WAV file audio

Butch Bussen

Same here. I am totally blind, so need sighted help to get the irlp computer on the network, and I don't have anyone here. Once I can talk to it with my windows box, I can do most things. K9DC was kind enough to help me get a node up and running a couple years ago. At the moment, my main node 3148 doesn't see the network. I have a long cable run to a wireless bridge which talks to my router. Still trying to trouble shoot that problem. Hope to have 3148 back soon. I don't have a way to tesst the cable other than replace it, so still trying to figure out where the problem is.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

On Wed, 27 Nov 2019, AG0N-3055 wrote:

On Nov 27, 2019, at 16:53, David Cameron - IRLP <dcameron@...> wrote:

With the advent of Pi-based systems, there is not a real reason not to upgrade to something newer. I imagine with the cost of electricity, you will recoup your up front cost in a matter of a year or two.
It really isn’t a matter of cost. It is a matter of age. I no longer work on this stuff at all and don’t feel I am competent to. In fact, with the medical problems I’ve had this year I wouldn’t have had time to even look at it. It works, I don’t break it. I would have to replace it with a complete system that was plugNplay. I’ve often wondered what I would do if it crashed catastrophically, perhaps one of yours, Dave.

Gary - AG0N - 3055