Re: New install

k9dc

Did you also acquire or make up the custom ribbon cable between the Pi GPIO port and the board? Usually incorrect digits are due to wiring errors on that cable.

-k9dc

On Dec 20, 2019, at 09:28, William Phillips <bphillips.nnh@...> wrote:

KM6FJZ
Stn 3357

On Dec 20, 2019, at 5:47 AM, k9dc <Dave@...> wrote:

What is your call sign and node number please?

-k9dc

On Dec 20, 2019, at 07:43, bphillips.nnh@... wrote:

´╗┐Hello
I purchased a modified irlp board for a Raspberry pi3. I have it set up except I am having trouble when I perform readinput the dtmf tones are incorrect. When i run audio_level_test it responds with 0 clipped 0 percent fail. I tried adjusting the alsamixer no change. The audiotest command does work correctly keys radio and is adjustable with alsamixer. I am using a motorola radio gm300 . I have tried another radio and confirmed i have audio out squelched and de-emphasized.

Thank you
Billy