Re: New install

William Phillips

I acquired that as well with the irlp board could that also cause no audio?

On Dec 20, 2019, at 8:01 AM, k9dc <Dave@...> wrote:

Did you also acquire or make up the custom ribbon cable between the Pi GPIO port and the board? Usually incorrect digits are due to wiring errors on that cable.

-k9dc

On Dec 20, 2019, at 09:28, William Phillips <bphillips.nnh@...> wrote:

KM6FJZ
Stn 3357

On Dec 20, 2019, at 5:47 AM, k9dc <Dave@...> wrote:

What is your call sign and node number please?

-k9dc

On Dec 20, 2019, at 07:43, bphillips.nnh@... wrote:

´╗┐Hello
I purchased a modified irlp board for a Raspberry pi3. I have it set up except I am having trouble when I perform readinput the dtmf tones are incorrect. When i run audio_level_test it responds with 0 clipped 0 percent fail. I tried adjusting the alsamixer no change. The audiotest command does work correctly keys radio and is adjustable with alsamixer. I am using a motorola radio gm300 . I have tried another radio and confirmed i have audio out squelched and de-emphasized.

Thank you
Billy