2:3 when released 1
3:3 when released 1
4:5 when released 1
5:5 when released 1
6:7 when released 1
7:7 when released 1
8:9 when released 1
9:9 when released 1

I ohm tested the GPIO cable looks good It follows the picture on the irlp website. I have pin 11 on gm300 attached to pin 8 on irlp cable i also ohm tested the cable as well from radio to board. I have played with the mixer moved the sliders all the way up tested no audio as well as in the middle no audio. It does work correctly on audio out I can turn it up and down and it changes the transmit audio.

Thank you

On Dec 20, 2019, at 2:10 PM, David Cameron - IRLP <dcameron@...> wrote:

What DTMF codes are you seeing when you press the buttons? A table like this would help:

Pressed : Seen
1:1
2:0
3:1
4:4
5:4
6:5
7:5
8:8

Possible that you have a broken wire on the GPIO.

Your audio problem is likely mixer related. alsamixer is the program you use to set the levels. I assume you are using a USB based sound card, so the sliders shown should be pretty obvious.

Dave Cameron

On 20/12/2019 11:41 a.m., William Phillips wrote:
I acquired that as well with the irlp board could that also cause no audio?
On Dec 20, 2019, at 8:01 AM, k9dc <Dave@...> wrote:

Did you also acquire or make up the custom ribbon cable between the Pi GPIO port and the board? Usually incorrect digits are due to wiring errors on that cable.

-k9dc

On Dec 20, 2019, at 09:28, William Phillips <bphillips.nnh@...> wrote:

KM6FJZ
Stn 3357

On Dec 20, 2019, at 5:47 AM, k9dc <Dave@...> wrote:

What is your call sign and node number please?

-k9dc

On Dec 20, 2019, at 07:43, bphillips.nnh@... wrote:

´╗┐Hello
I purchased a modified irlp board for a Raspberry pi3. I have it set up except I am having trouble when I perform readinput the dtmf tones are incorrect. When i run audio_level_test it responds with 0 clipped 0 percent fail. I tried adjusting the alsamixer no change. The audiotest command does work correctly keys radio and is adjustable with alsamixer. I am using a motorola radio gm300 . I have tried another radio and confirmed i have audio out squelched and de-emphasized.

Thank you
Billy