Re: New install

William Phillips

The COS lights up green and the DTMF lights up orange.

On Dec 21, 2019, at 3:34 AM, bruce clements <ve3bv.ca@...> wrote:

Just a quick one.
When you try to enter dtmf, what is the indications of the leds.
Bruce Ve3bv

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® E

-------- Original message --------
From: William Phillips <bphillips.nnh@...>
Date: 2019-12-21 1:28 AM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [IRLP] New install

Pressed : Seen
1:nothing
2:3 when released 1
3:3 when released 1
4:5 when released 1
5:5 when released 1
6:7 when released 1
7:7 when released 1
8:9 when released 1
9:9 when released 1

I ohm tested the GPIO cable looks good It follows the picture on the irlp website. I have pin 11 on gm300 attached to pin 8 on irlp cable i also ohm tested the cable as well from radio to board. I have played with the mixer moved the sliders all the way up tested no audio as well as in the middle no audio. It does work correctly on audio out I can turn it up and down and it changes the transmit audio.

Thank you