Re: New install

Darin Lehnert

Hi William,
Is this a 8 channel 16 channel Motorola ? If it is a 16 channel you need to program
pin 8 on the Motorola to  Select PL/DPL & CSQ Detect and active low
You also need to make sure your active low on the IRLP board
and I always use a 10k resistor on the pink side of the sound fob.

Good Luck !!

Darin
kc7tig

Would the audio be a separate issue? Could this be a software issue should I try reinstalling?