From: Craig - K1BDX - Node 8724 <k1bdx.craig@...>
Date: 12/22/19 6:23 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [IRLP] New install

The first binary bit  D0 seems to be stuck in the "asserted" condition.

I'm wondering if the wire between the pi and the irlp interface board is broken

According to Dave Cameron's diagram

D0 is pin number 7 or the Raspberry Pi header

monitor the voltage on that pin while you send tones and see if it
changes state properly