Re: Custom Decode Not Working

My next move would be to write a complete NEW custom_decode and put something simple in it to test.

>< Dave Parks ><
WB8ODF@...
http://wb8odf.com

On Sunday, December 22, 2019, 4:04:42 PM EST, Teton Amateur Radio Repeater Association (TARRA) <tarra@...> wrote:

I still can't get custom decode to work. I even did a complete reinstall of Debian 10 and all the same problems came up as the previous time. And still the custom decode doesn't work. All of the DTMF LEDs light accordingly and also everything show up correctly with readinput.

Probably related, if I run ./sync_rc210 to sync the time for a repeater controller here is what I get.

Looks like a permission issue, and probably is for both things, but I don't know where to look or what it should be.