PiRLP ERRORCODE 40

ve7mmg@...

My IRLP computer finally gave up after some 10 years, it was running CentOS 5, I decided to go the Pi route.

Following the instructions all was going great and now I get an ERRORCODE 40, I am NOT a fluent Linux user, I manage to a certain point.

I ran the IRLP troubleshooting script and I passed all the steps except the EchoIRLP "That's OK as that part is not important for me at this time"

I was able to adjust the TX  level and it TX the NODE ID.

I am using a Pi 3 B+ and loaded the latest Raspbian Buster Lite and also using the recommended SYBA USB sound adapter.

Any help or direction is appreciated,

Mike NODE 1492