Re: new crontab file is missing newline before EOF, can't install.

k9dc

Not worth re-installing over. The error message you received is pretty clear what the problem is.

new crontab file is missing newline before EOF, can't install.

-k9dc

On Jan 10, 2020, at 09:16, wa2gug@... wrote:

I just had to rebuild my config. in my router. Ran ./scripts/update files and got this:

new crontab file is missing newline before EOF, can't install.

Any ideas? Was thinking of doing a fresh install
73
Charlie wa2gug