Re: PGP Key ring key problem

Gary - AG0N

On Jan 12, 2020, at 15:12, David McGough <kb4fxc@inttek.net> wrote:

Intentionally pulling keys from any network with no notice WILL NOT fly in today's world.
It certainly will fly. Those who built the network, and those who over the years have joined the network did so, knowing that ONLY IRLP nodes will be attached to our IRLP network with the quality that IRLP promises. Having listened for hours many times to an experimental reflector where IRLP, Echolink, and Allstar VoIP networks are interconnected, I can only say that the audio quality that comes from that system is precisely the reason that other systems are not allowed on normal reflectors. It’s also why experimental reflectors came to be. When you connect to one, you know that other nodes may not subscribe to the higher qualities and control found with IRLP.

Gary - AG0N