From: Charlie Wa2gug
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 11:16 AM
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [IRLP] resolv.conf

Ok... will keep digging.

Thanks

Charlie wa2gug

ARRL FIELD INSTRUCTOR, VE

-------- Original message --------
From k9dc <Dave@...>
Date: 01/15/2020 09:14 (GMT-05:00)
To IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Subject Re: [IRLP] resolv.conf

I don’t know what *magic* you are referring to. There is nothing *I* can deform my location. You simply need to make sure all the tests in troubleshoot-irlp pass. If that happens, then try the Echo reflector (9990).  Right now it looks like your node is on-line, but is administratively disabled.

-k9dc