Re: IRLP DTMF Failure

k9dc

On Feb 7, 2020, at 21:22, Ken Pokigo via Groups.Io <kenpokigo101=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

All of a sudden my node does not any longer decode the DTMF tones correctly.
I have custom decode 2 digit numbers set up
When i key in tones the node does weird stuff like tries to connect to nodes
I doesnt seem to be reading the tones correctly but interprets the numbers wrong.

Ken
KC2AYK
There are several things you can do to troubleshoot. Log in to the node and check the following.

1. Look at the IRLP log file /home/irlp/log/messages See what has happened on the past.

cat log/messages or
less log/messages

2. Monitor DTMF operation with ‘readinput’ while you are dialing. see what is actually being decoded.

readinput
[real time spill of all action on the radio port
Ctrl-C to quit readinput

3. Try your custom commands using ‘decode’ from the command line.

decode 9200 or
decode <custom-code>