Re: IRLP DTMF Failure

Ken Pokigo

You guys are all awesome.   Im not sure what happened but I went through and resoldered
all the DTMF D0-D3 and it seems to work now., so tit was probably a loose connection somewhere.
Thank you all for the help.

Is there a command to determine if you node is connected to another node and the number your currently connected to?

Ken
KC2AYK

On Sunday, February 9, 2020, 06:47:16 PM EST, Bill Hudson <billhudson@...> wrote:

Ken

We have seen this problem before.  It is decoding the tones.  Go back and read Dave Cameron’s comment.  You have a broken wire on the GPIO cable (assuming you are using a pi).  As Dave said, pins 10, 11, 12, 13 and 15.  Look around for a bad connection.

Bill

From: IRLP@irlp.groups.io [mailto:IRLP@irlp.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ken Pokigo via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, February 9, 2020 1:22 PM
To: irlp@irlp.groups.io; IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [IRLP] IRLP DTMF Failure

Yes I have DTMF lights when the tones come in.  Also do have power to the  IRLP board

On Saturday, February 8, 2020, 03:37:44 PM EST, Marshall Oldham <ke6pcv@...> wrote:

Ken,

Do you have power going to the IRLP board? Make sure you have power going to the board.

Marshall

From: IRLP@irlp.groups.io [mailto:IRLP@irlp.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ken Pokigo via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2020 6:22 PM
To: irlp@irlp.groups.io
Subject: [IRLP] IRLP DTMF Failure

All of a sudden my node does not any longer decode the  DTMF tones correctly.

I have custom decode 2 digit numbers set up

When i key in tones the node does weird stuff like tries to connect to nodes 

I doesnt seem to be reading the tones correctly but interprets the numbers wrong.

Ken

KC2AYK

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Join IRLP@irlp.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.