Re: Problem with my Router set-up

k9dc

On Mar 14, 2020, at 12:50, David Cameron - IRLP <dcameron@...> wrote:

In this case, I would just go with a VPN and cut your losses.
I agree with that. If you are struggling with a router or perhaps mooching off of someone else's Internet for your node. I would suggest the easy way out and sign up for IRLP VPN. It is free and seems to work great. See https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/files/IRLP%20VPN%20Service for more information on the service.

I have issued nearly 200 IRLP VPN configurations. At any given time, between both servers (Chicago and Sydney) there are usually over 80 active sessions running. Both machines are just loafing along using minimal CPU.