problems with "new" install - node just quick keys & unkeys

Chris Schwab

Good evening..

Getting around to rebuilding our node here that has been inactive due to a hard drive crash a while ago, and I'm having issues with the system keying up & sending audio.

I've ran readinput and the system is decoding everything, but when I try to run the audio test the radio keys up for about a half a second, then automatically unkeys. If I reboot the node PC, where there would typically be the "IRLP Node Enabled" announcement, I get that same quick key & unkey with no audio.

Any ideas as to what I might be missing here?

Thanks and 73,

Chris N4BSA