Troubleshooting node 1642

Ron VE8RT

I'm troubleshooting my node, apparently there is no transmit audio
out of the computer. aumix levels look OK, running $SCRIPTS/audiotest
keys up the link radio but there is no audio. Swapping headphones out
at the computer where the interface would plug in and running the
audiotest again gives a very low level of white noise during the test.
I suspect that the mini-ITX board audio section has a problem. It is
an Intel DG945GCFL and it has run flawlessly for a few years, if it is
the board can I find a replacement with a parallel printer port cheaper
than I could switch it over to a current Raspberry Pi system?

Ron VE8RT node 1642

--
Ron VE8RT <ve8rt@...>