Thanks
Al
W6AAX

On Apr 26, 2020, at 11:37 AM, Albert Febraro <W6AAX@...> wrote:

Hello:
  I'm a new owner and having issue whereas I can not access the control console. I have tried different computers on my network. The required ports are forwarded and I can run PUTTY from my desktop. When I try to bring up the console I enter 192.168.0.xxx/control/index.php. I am then prompted (Authentication Required) for my user name and password. When I enter the login info  I get an Unauthorized message stating that the server cannot verify that I am authorized to access the document requested. Also tried different browsers. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Al
W6AAX