Re: Network disconnected script?

Thanks Dave, I know Kevin will read this, the PING IP is a variable you can set in the script. I'll make one of them the DEFAULT in version #2 which I'm working tonight and I'll upload it.

** Dave Parks **
IRLP Node: 8139
1-734-219-2010
Correspondent Amateur Radio Newsline

On Monday, April 27, 2020, 9:21:35 PM EDT, k9dc <dave@...> wrote:

There are two private IP addresses good for this test. 192.168.168.1 or 172.23.168.1.  They will only work if the VPN is up.  Any other public IP may work fine if the VPN is up or not.  Same IPs on both Chicago and Sydney.

-k9dc