Re: Change Frequency

k9dc

Nope. you can only ever have a single node on the same IP address. It has always been that way, do not expect that to change.

If you are running Debian, you can sign up for the free IRLP VPN service, which will provide additional unique IP addresses for each of your nodes. For information see https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/files/IRLP%20VPN%20Service

I have no idea what changing your frequency has to do with any of that.

-k9dc

On Apr 30, 2020, at 16:10, David Snow Sr <drsnowsr11@...> wrote:

--
Help I had to change my frequency and now my node is not working when i go in to the node status it brings up my one node. I am running three node from my house. If i remember there is a way to bring up the other nodes with out having it attached to only one IP Address. Any Help ??

Thanks
KD6RGX
Dave