telnet IRLP.net 10000
That will confirm your IP address

-k9dc

On Apr 30, 2020, at 19:07, David Snow Sr <drsnowsr11@...> wrote:

Ya that I do know that they all have the own IP Address all I did was change the frequency and the node stopped working so I think I need to update the node info to see if that fix the problem ?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: k9dc
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 5:16 PM
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [IRLP] Change Frequency

Nope. you can only ever have a single node on the same IP address. It has always been that way, do not expect that to change.

If you are running Debian, you can sign up for the free IRLP VPN service, which will provide additional unique IP addresses for each of your nodes. For information see  https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/files/IRLP%20VPN%20Service

I have no idea what changing your frequency has to do with any of that.