Re: Change Frequency

David Snow Sr

Thank You Dave for your help Got the node working but I don’t know why it did what it did but I did fixed it with help

David Snow

KD6RGX

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Friday, May 1, 2020 9:00 AM
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [IRLP] Change Frequency

Sorry also I’m not running VPN

Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 7:12 PM

Ya that I do know that they all have the own IP Address all I did was change the frequency and the node stopped working so I think I need to update the node info to see if that fix the problem ?

Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 5:16 PM

Nope. you can only ever have a single node on the same IP address. It has always been that way, do not expect that to change.

If you are running Debian, you can sign up for the free IRLP VPN service, which will provide additional unique IP addresses for each of your nodes. For information see  https://irlp.groups.io/g/IRLP/files/IRLP%20VPN%20Service

I have no idea what changing your frequency has to do with any of that.

-k9dc

> On Apr 30, 2020, at 16:10, David Snow Sr <drsnowsr11@...> wrote:

>

>

> --

> Help I had to change my frequency and now my node is not working when i go in to the node status it brings up my one node. I am running three node from my house. If i remember there is a way to bring up the other nodes with out having it attached to only one IP Address. Any Help ??

>

> Thanks

> KD6RGX

> Dave

--
Help I had to change my frequency and now my node is not working when i go in to the node status it brings up my one node. I am running three node from my house. If i remember there is a way to bring up the other nodes with out having it attached to only one IP Address. Any Help ??

Thanks 
KD6RGX
Dave 

--
Help I had to change my frequency and now my node is not working when i go in to the node status it brings up my one node. I am running three node from my house. If i remember there is a way to bring up the other nodes with out having it attached to only one IP Address. Any Help ??

Thanks 
KD6RGX
Dave 

--

Thanks 
KD6RGX
Dave

Join IRLP@irlp.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.