Re: NASA Audio Broadcast - Slightly OT

Chris Schwab

I was thinking you could just grab the audio from Youtube though I'm not sure how to get that audio to the reflector if there wasn't a better feed available. Of course I'd ask permission of the reflector owner, though I'm missing the piece of how to make the pieces in the middle work.

Chris

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 2:07 PM Phil Zocco <n1bow@...> wrote:

The NASA feed way back when was provided by a ham who worked at JPL in Pasadena, CA. His feed went into one of the reflectors and we all listened in.

If things are now private, maybe someone who is a ham or knows a ham at SpaceX or Boeing could help.

The NASA feeds had great audio. The highlight for me was when we were listening to one of the Space Shuttle crews doing major replacement work on the Hubbell Telescope.

Anyway, my $0.02

73,

Phil N1BOW

Nodes 5960 and 4656