- Detect when there is audio and close a contact, connected to the COS of the node, and start/stop the stream of audio
- Not allow a continuous audio stream / COS trigger for more than 3 minutes.

Then you work with the reflector owner to set up a channel as listen only, then define the node as the "talking station". This is easy to do, and will be made easier once new reflector control software is made later this month.

On 2020-05-04 11:13 a.m., Chris Schwab wrote:
I was thinking you could just grab the audio from Youtube though I'm not sure how to get that audio to the reflector if there wasn't a better feed available. Of course I'd ask permission of the reflector owner, though I'm missing the piece of how to make the pieces in the middle work.
Chris
On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 2:07 PM Phil Zocco <n1bow@... <mailto:n1bow@...>> wrote:
The NASA feed way back when was provided by a ham who worked at JPL
in Pasadena, CA. His feed went into one of the reflectors and we all
listened in. ____
__ __
If things are now private, maybe someone who is a ham or knows a ham
at SpaceX or Boeing could help.____
__ __
The NASA feeds had great audio. The highlight for me was when we
were listening to one of the Space Shuttle crews doing major
replacement work on the Hubbell Telescope. ____
__ __
Anyway, my $0.02 ____
__ __