Re: NASA Audio Broadcast - Slightly OT

pete damron

If I unsubscribe to this feed below.....will I still get other Irlp groups of interest.

On Mon, May 4, 2020, 2:57 PM Bob Dengler <no6b@...> wrote:
At 5/4/2020 11:07 AM, you wrote:
>The NASA feed way back when was provided by a ham who worked at JPL in Pasadena, CA. His feed went into one of the reflectors and we all listened in.

>If things are now private, maybe someone who is a ham or knows a ham at SpaceX or Boeing could help.

The launch will be carried on the NASA web page:

<https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-to-provide-coverage-of-spacex-commercial-crew-test-flight-with-astronauts>

We have plans to retransmit this onto the JPLARC's 147.150 repeater in La Canada.  I may also carry it on my local open system, which covers some of the greater LA area: 445.080 (-) PL-103.5.

Bob NO6B