What is the second Mic setting with CAPTURE set to?

That will give me an idea if the level is too low or too high out of the radio.

Dave

On 2020-05-14 11:08 a.m., Albert Febraro wrote:
David:
  I am using the TYT-9000D UHF radio for my node.
The audio source comes directly from the radio main board (RX Audio) to the mic input to a SYBA USB sound adaptor to the Pi.
The alsamixer MIC input  is set to 33.
When I run the audio test , it passes the test using voice through my Alinco Ht. It fails if I send a DTMF tone for 8 seconds (reports 0 clipping, ) audio).
 Thanks,
Al,
W6AAX
On 2020-05-14 9:13 a.m., Albert Febraro wrote:
This may be a common issue but being new to IRLP I'm still fine tuning my node and learning. The issue is that when I send DTMF tones from different radios the node does not recognize the tones. I have one radio (Kenwood TH-F6) that when I transmit tones the node doesn't decode them at all, however another radio (Alinco DJ-MD5) works perfectly. What is interesting is that when I'm using my mobile radio (ICOM ID-5100) I can bring up the echo node 9993, but cannot disconnect. I send a "73" but I only hear the 7 when the node returns the echoed audio. My audio levels are adjusted correctly as far as I can tell. I then have to disconnect with a different radio. When I use the Alinco HT, I get good reports audio and received audio is fine.
Al
W6AAX
node 3913