Re: Debian upgrade breaks IRLP?

James <james@...>

I only have one router, running OpenWRT.  I use OpenVPN as a standby control circuit - it isn't involved in IRLP at all, except that it allows me to control the node from my phone.  The OpenVPN server is actually running on the node, and the only OpenVPN client is my phone.  The router port forwards UDP 1194 through to the node computer.

I was wondering about the upgrade, as the outage coincided with the reboot after the upgrade.

James
KL2ZZ

On 5/14/20 5:40 PM, David Cameron - IRLP wrote:
A debian upgrade would not have changed the way your network routes, so something else has changed.

Do you have two routers?

You mention OpenVPN - how does it play into this? You need to have one or the other - port forwarding or VPN, not both.