Re: Debian upgrade breaks IRLP?

David Cameron - IRLP

What is the IP of the node behind the router? What is 192.168.2.1?

From: James <james@...>
Date: 5/14/20 8:01 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: irlp@groups.io
Subject: Re: [IRLP] Debian upgrade breaks IRLP?

I only have one router, running OpenWRT.  I use OpenVPN as a standby
control circuit - it isn't involved in IRLP at all, except that it
allows me to control the node from my phone.  The OpenVPN server is
actually running on the node, and the only OpenVPN client is my phone.
The router port forwards UDP 1194 through to the node computer.

I was wondering about the upgrade, as the outage coincided with the
reboot after the upgrade.

James
KL2ZZ