From: k9dc <Dave@...>
Date: 5/14/20 9:16 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [IRLP] Debian upgrade breaks IRLP?

Your router needs to NAT outbound to your public IP 24.237.7.242.  But it should leave inbound connections alone and not NAT to your router address of 192.168.2.1. That appears to be what it is doing.  Sorry I do not use OpenWRT here, so I cannot help much beyond that.

Using IRLP VPN would also probably fix it, but that should not be necessary. As DaveC said, nothing about upgrading Debian would affect your routing.

-k9dc