Re: Garbled voice and missing DTMF

Fred

Leslie,

Are you installing this on a pi or other computer?

What type of node radio are you using?

Have you checked your audio settings?

What’s your callsign and node number?

It’s very possible that your audio settings are off is what may be causing this.    Anyone trying to help you on this forum will need a little more info than what you put in your email, which is why I asked you these questions.

Fred

W5MGM

Node 7845 plus 4 other nodes.