Re: Login and Password

John Lorenc

Hi

I suggest your best course of action is to reinstall the node. The PGP keys will be needed and given you are not likely to have a backup, they may need to be reissued. Suggest reaching out to installs@... for assistance.

John va3wm
IRLP 2931, 2248

On May 23, 2020, at 12:40 PM, Michael Dougherty <m.dougherty@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am new to IRLP. A few years ago I purchased a used working imbedded node from a licensed amateur. I had to delay my amateur radio project for health issues. Now that I am back I would like to get my node working. I tried to re-program the node (it will boot)  however I cannot login as I do not have the login and password codes. I tried to contact the previous owner and amateur who programmed the node without in success. They may have moved or passed away let alone remember the login and password. When I purchased the node there was a 13 page manual written by Dave VE7LTD with no mention of the login user ID and password.

Any suggestions as to reset the user ID login and password or will I have to re-install the software.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Michael Dougherty

VE2DPD