Re: IRLP VPN Service Announcement

vk2gx@...

Hello Dave,
My local amateur radio club is currently has an EchoLink node connected to our local 2m FM repeater, in Sydney, Australia. We are in the process of relocating the repeater to a site which does not have a fixed internet connection, therefore we need to use a 4G cell internet connection, which does not have a public IP address. We are considering changing the existing EchoLink node (running Windows based EchoLink in sysop mode) to IRLP. Would the IRLP VPN service be available  for us to use in Australia? Also would like your advise what is the best way to move forward, as far as reliability and maintaining usability for our local EchoLink users? Any suggestions and advise would be gratefully received.
Regards,
Paul VK2GX