Re: Login and Password

Michael Dougherty

Hello Dave,

Thanks for the information.

My embedded node's OS is sys linux 3.10. Init ver 2.84 and linux 2.4.32
IRLP

Main processor is C2 667 A Mhz 133x5.0. RAM 229376K memory - DDR266 DIMM
2.5-3-3 256 M Transcend. Primary Master Transcend 2.0 Flash drive
Transcend 40 pin IDE Flash module 128. Mother board EPIA-ML rev A

IRLP V3.00 I/O interface 2002.

In the document that you sent, the screens don't seem to be quite the same
as pictured.

Even if I can ''reset'' the password, will this node still work properly or
is the hardware and software outdated ?

Can the motherboard be upgraded.

Can the software be upgraded

Can I salvage anything such as the IRLP board V 3.00

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks for your help.

Mike
VE2DPD