Re: Reflector 9601, SpaceX Dragon Crew Demo-2

kevin asato

I have had several terrestrial based business trips where I have said just that to my wife! Before cell phones, it was often from an airport in the middle of a layover!
The life of a tech rep where you get shot off in a cannon to parts unknown to make things work.
73,
kevin
kc6pob

On Monday, June 1, 2020, 09:21:55 AM PDT, k9dc <dave@...> wrote: