Re: Kenwood TM-281A with PI-Irlp node

Milt Duquette

Good afternoon Ken

Yes the chip looks right and we did the same modes to it

But the COS is always on the irlp even if we change the jumper to high or low   until u physically turn off the radio. The tx light lights up when transmit comes on . When the IRLP node is transmitting it has noise and hum behind it and loud

When I key  the radio it does not turn on the irlp node yellow led for DTMF
The radio works ok by itself.

The Kenwood TM-D710G works great on the irlp levels all ok..

You have any recommendations.  This is a Raspberry Pi/IRLP node I purchase about a year ago.No Computer

Thanks

Milt Duquette

1 (403) 928-1000 (cell)

Web:  http://www.photosbymilt.ca