Re: No audio from home

k9dc

I am not sure what you were expecting. If you need specific help, you should contact installs@ irlp.net.

CAPTURE is in alsamixer, probably after a TAB (to move to the INPUT section). But every sound chip set is different.

-k9dc

On Jun 29, 2020, at 12:50, Carl Sorensen via groups.io <carlnb7c=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

It has been a few weeks since I posted last. I was surprised I haven't heard anything. My Node #3417 is still not sending audio. It had worked until recently. Still able to connect through the DTMF however no Audio is going out. Audio is still coming in when connected to another node.

Carl, NB7C
nodes 3417 and 3407

On Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 7:17:05 PM MDT, Carl Sorensen via groups.io <carlnb7c=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Dave,

You and I updated this embedded node (#3417) recently after we set up the PI node (#3407) earlier this year (maybe this past Fall). We did this because we had trouble with my Internet Provider having an additional Port blockage. We set it up to use a VPN. They worked well together and I do not know when the home audio stopped working.

I didn't see a "Capture" setting on this version. I do remember a "CAPTURE" setting before we updated it.

Carl NB7C

On Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 6:25:46 PM MDT, David Cameron - IRLP <dcameron@...> wrote:

Where is the "CAPTURE" set? What version of embedded node is this?
Depending on the version it should be set for Front Mic or Back Mic.

Dave Cameron

On 2020-06-16 5:13 p.m., Carl Sorensen via groups.io wrote:
Mic is set at 54. Line is 47.

Is there anything I should look at?

Carl NB7C

On Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 4:03:20 PM MDT, David Cameron - IRLP
<dcameron@...> wrote:

Do the people hear a dead transmission (it starts to transmit but has no
audio) or nothing at all?

Have you looked at the mixer settings?