Re: No audio from home

k9dc

Just use TAB. then use the arrow keys to move around. F4 probably includes an Esc, which is the exit for alsamixer.

-k9dc

On Jun 29, 2020, at 21:33, Carl Sorensen via groups.io <carlnb7c=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Dave,

I tried "tab" and "F4 - capture" and both takes me out of alsamixer. I am not that great with programing, so I need help figuring out why the Audio is not going into the system. The DTMF is working. I can connect to other nodes and bring them back down, however no audio is going to the other nodes.

It had worked earlier this year. It hasn't been moved. Just need to discover where the problem is to fix it.

Carl, NB7C