Re: help needed 10060 error

k9dc

I thought about suggesting that. But unfortunately, he is running a nanonode which precludes access to the CLI for most owners. IRLP VPN could also be used to get around any lingering port forwarding issues. I am expecting additional interaction.

-k9dc

On Jul 27, 2020, at 09:48, David McAnally <david.mcanally@...> wrote:

It would seem he is using VK6ET-L. Both stn6427 and VK6ET-L are shown on the same IP address. Running troubleshoot-irlp might be a next step, as well as describing the network topology for the node.

David M.
WD5M

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 8:42 AM k9dc <Dave@...> wrote:

Nanonode Echolink will not work with VK6ET as a call sign. You can only use that callsign on a device that does not include a radio (sysop mode), i.e. a local PC or smart phone. You must separately set up VK6ET-L or VK6ET-R as a callsign, and apply that to the Nanonode. That setup is done inside Echolink, and has nothing to do with IRLP.

-k9dc

On Jul 27, 2020, at 08:55, Raymond Jackson <vk6et@...> wrote:

Hi, I have been having trouble with the Nanonode, got that sorted out but can not get Echolink working on the node so i eed to sort that out, thanks for the thought, IRLP 6427 and the call sign is VK6ET, name is Ray, cheers and 73s.