Re: time announcements distorted

Richard n

I think the solution was to replace the files. but I didn't pay much attention to it. I need to fix mine also. Hopefully someone has the answer.

Richard, AJ7E
On 7/27/2020 11:38 AM, Bob740 wrote:

What was the solution? I am using a script called speaktime. It is installed in the /home/irlp/features/speaktime directory. The audio files are in the /home/irlp/features/speaktime/audio directory. When played they sound scratchy. The .wav files were updated in November, 2019. I don't know how they got updated, but I think that's when the problem started. The .ul files haven't been updated since 2008. I'm a novice in this area so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bob
KE0SDV