Re: What id the minimum ssd/ hard drive that is needed for buster 10.4?

Nosey Nick VA3NNW

Teton Amateur Radio Repeater Association (TARRA) wrote:

Honestly, you would probably have trouble finding anything that small. I think mine is less than 4 gig.
I've used slightly more than 2GB out of a 16GB drive on my PiRLP node, but that's including a bunch of backups and stuff.

... And yeah where the heck are you going to find a drive that small anyway? Smallest sdcard I can find is 16GB for less than the price of a cup of coffee   :-)

Nick VA3NNW

--
"Nosey" Nick Waterman, VA3NNW/G7RZQ, K2 #5209.
use Std::Disclaimer; sig@...