Re: What id the minimum ssd/ hard drive that is needed for buster 10.4?

Nosey Nick VA3NNW

Nosey Nick VA3NNW wrote:
I've used slightly more than 2GB out of a 16GB drive on my PiRLP node, but that's including a bunch of backups and stuff.
... And yeah where the heck are you going to find a drive that small anyway? Smallest sdcard I can find is 16GB for less than the price of a cup of coffee   :-)
... and just realised I can double it to 32GB for only a dollar more - $6.88CAD = $5.13USD...

... or 64GB for 7.88CAD = $5.90USD - What was the question again? :-D

--
"Nosey" Nick Waterman, VA3NNW/G7RZQ, K2 #5209.
use Std::Disclaimer; sig@...