Automated emails

VK3AJ

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone knows where the IRLP automated emails come from.

I manage a few nodes and tend to any faults as soon as I’m made aware of them.

But all the nodes are attached to repeaters, so IRLP calls can be initiated by anyone, not specifically me.

I received 2 emails today with-in 2 minutes.

The first:-

Good Day Peter Chaplin,

This is an automated message to inform you that it has become necessary to temporarily  block your node 6372 from the  "WIN System Reflector" reflector #9100 on Channel #0  for the following reason:

Additional Details:

station to hot , audio sounds distorted

Your attention is required to resolve this issue. To have the block removed, please REPLY to this message, (including all of this message). Tell us what action you took to correct the problem.  We will also be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Information on how to resolve this issue (If Available):

No problem with this, I have a fault to attend to. The audio somewhere has gone to max for some reason. Investigated and resolved.

The second though;

The second, 2 minutes later:-

Good Day Peter Chaplin,

This is an automated message to inform you that the block on your node 6372 was removed from the  "WIN System Reflector" reflector #9100 on Channel #0.

Additional Details:

Interfering with the insomniac net in progress and I told you 3 times about the net 

I wasn;t using IRLP at all today.

The automated email is copied to K4GET, is that significant?

Thanks for any advice.

Regards,

Peter Chaplin

peter@...

VK3AJ

Scout Radio & Electronics Service Unit – Victoria, Australia

Repeater Coordinator

IRLP 6371, 6372, 6373, 6374

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Join IRLP@irlp.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.