Re: crontab resets

k9dc

You are exactly correct. It is actually used to ADD things to repeater’s crontab. So make the change in custom.crons, then execute an ‘update’ command to activate it.
-k9dc

On Jul 31, 2020, at 14:35, Bob740 <@Bob740> wrote:
I'm a newbie at this so I have to ask, does the contents of custom.crons get updated in the repeater crontab as a result of the update_files_cron script that runs (in my case) at 3:00 AM? It sure looks like it does. If so, when you want to update the repeater crontab should you put the changes in custom.crons rather than directly in the repeater crontab?

Thanks,
Bob
KE0SDV