Re: Connect and disconnect audio files are from someone else's node

larry_n7fm

Hi Doug,

I have used David's script to redo a node I sold a while back. Give it a try it will do what you want.

Larry - N7FM

On 8/29/20 6:01 PM, n7bfs wrote:
Thanks David, I may give that a try.
Mostly I was trying to figure out why my node didn't play a default node ID and instead was playing someone elses node ID instead, since I never did load a 'custom' node ID when I first got the node.
Anyways, if I have to I know I can generate files and upload them but was wondering if there was a simple 'switch' that would just use the computer generated 'default' voice ID's.
Doug