Re: Connect and disconnect audio files are from someone else's node

Doug

The interesting part Larry, is that I didn't buy the node from someone, it was a new node I built from scratch, so not sure why the IRLP rsync server would have someone else's node files unless the node number I was reassigned a node number that had been taken out of service and the wav file archive still had their recording in it.

Anyway, not sure but I guess I'll have to record a couple files and upload them or run the script Dave suggested...

Doug