From: kd1yh
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2020 8:10 PM
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [IRLP] How do I change or force the HP T5730 to use the dongle?

I tried to shut off in bios nothing worked.
It is the voice coming from the internet that is garbled.
Have to find where how to blacklist in boot configure file.

When I talk it is fine but when others come back it is garbled.
Paul KD1YH 8581

From: kd1yh <kd1yh@...>
Date: 9/1/20 2:28 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io

HP t5730  to FG-UAUDVI-C119 Sound dongle

I try to use Alsamixer to use the dongle, but it won’t cannot save to use.
Where do  I find in boot configure to correct?

My Audio is garbled coming from the internet and think internal sound is bad.
Paul node 8581