Re: 'security key not valid' error

k9dc

It sounds like you have already found and run the 'troubleshoot-irlp' command. Couple of other things to check. Make sure you are not on low disk space. Check with ‘df -h’
Verify the clock is reasonably close, the command for that is ‘date’ You could also reboot the machine and see if that clears anything.

If you still are having problems, reach out to the support team with an email to installs@ irlp.net. Installs is the place to go for any authentication problems

-k9dc

On Sep 15, 2020, at 10:13, shawn <shawn@...> wrote:

I'm one of the CO's for station 7079, and just recently we had a member of our team go SK. (W7ABD, you will be missed)

Two days after he went SK, our node has started reporting an invalid security key every morning when it automatically attempts to connect to 9075.

The diagnostics report that all of the PGP and security bits are valid, so I'm unsure what is going on here.

Its entirely likely that the timing is just coincidence, but we'd like to get our station back into the morning regional nets.

--
--Shawn
7ATA