From: David Cameron - IRLP
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2020 9:51 AM
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [IRLP] When I use RA or Vcon several times the node locks up have to reboot node

Try not using Vcon and see if it still happens. There is a bug in Vcon
that was never found or fixed that can cause the parallel port to stop
responding. This in turn hangs the dtmf process and the node gets dumb
until you kill off the dtmf process.

It is something to do with irlpvcon_get (or similar). Without support
from the developer, there is nothing that can be done about it.

Funny enough, it works fine on the raspberry pi version.

Dave Cameron

On 02/10/2020 3:20 a.m., kd1yh wrote:
When I use RA or Vcon several times the node locks up have to reboot node.
It seems not clear reset back to idle.
home /IRlp
Locks up can control z to get to root and reboot/ halt and restart node.
Paul KD1YH node 8581