Re: Cannot get node back up and running

James Hertel

I was going to have it appraised then sell

On 2/2/2021 6:47 AM, David McAnally wrote:
See "man logrotate", and directories /etc/cron.daily and /etc/logrotate.d/, and config file /etc/logrotate.conf.

David M.
WD5M

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 4:01 AM John <gielisj@...> wrote:
Good point Bren,

I'm trying to find if there is a cron job that does rotate the irlp logs when
the node boots.
Did Richie actually pull the DC on the node each night, or just disable it?
If the latter the crons should still run on time.

Cheers John